The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris Sportsman Touring 850 SP and Sportsman Touring XP 1000 models.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:25 Left side of the vehicle (engine oil dipstick, fuel cap)
- 0:32 Left handlebar (front brake lever, brake reservoir, left mirror, light switch, off-run switch, reverse override)
- 0:53 Center of the vehicle (gauge cluster, power socket, headlight adjustment, key switch)
- 1:07 Right handlebar (right mirror, 4WD switch, throttle lever)
- 1:18 Front of the vehicle (front suspension adjustment points, storage compartment, radiator cap, coolant overflow bottle, battery, radiator, fuse panel)
- 2:00 Rear brake reservoir (located behind the center console trim)
- 2:15 Right side of the vehicle (shift lever, rear brake pedal)
- 2:22 Seats and below-seat components (storage compartment, air filter box)
- 2:50 Rear of the vehicle (cup holders, rear suspension adjustment points)
- 3:09 Vehicle Identification Number and Warning label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you through the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.