The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris Sportsman 850 and Sportsman XP 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:23 Left side of the vehicle (engine oil dipstick fuel cap)
- 0:31 Left handlebar (front brake lever, brake reservoir, light switch, off/run switch, reverse override)
- 0:50 Center (gauge cluster, power socket, headlight adjustment, key switch)
- 1:04 Right handlebar (4WD switch, throttle lever)
- 1:11 Front of the vehicle (front suspension adjustment points, storage compartment, fuse panel, radiator, cap, radiator, coolant overflow bottle, battery)
- 1:55 Behind the center console trim (rear brake reservoir)
- 2:10 Right side of the vehicle (shift lever, rear brake pedal)
- 2:18 Air filter location under the driver's seat
- 2:24 Rear storage compartment
- 2:31 Vehicle Identification Number and Safety Label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.