Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris Outlaw 70. Before installing any accessories, park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and set the parking brake.
Front Bumper (Part Number 2884567)
To install the front bumper kit on your Outlaw 70, follow these steps:
1. Using pliers, remove the two push rivets connecting the front fascia to the bumper.
2. Next, remove the two upper mounting fasteners with a 10mm socket.
3. Then remove the two lower mounting fasteners with a 10mm socket.
4. Carefully remove the front bumper assembly.
5. Install the new bumper assembly into position. Align the fascia in front of the rivet mounting holes on the bumper.
6. Loosely install the two new lower mounting fasteners provided in the kit. Do not tighten at this time.
7. Then install the two upper mounting fasteners provided in the kit.
8. Torque all four mounting fasteners to 18 ft-lbs (23 Nm).
9. Finish by reinstalling the two push rivets into the front fascia.
Outlaw 70 Rear Bumper (Part Number 2884778)
To install the rear bumper on your Outlaw 70, follow these steps:
1. Using an 8mm socket, remove the two mounting fasteners from each side of the rear rack support tube.
2. Place the bumper into position.
3. Loosely install the four new fasteners provided in the kit with a 10mm socket.
4. Torque to 7 ft-lbs (9.5 Nm).
Outlaw 70 Rear Rack Storage Bag (Part Number 2884555)
To install the rear rack storage bag accessory on your Outlaw 70, follow these steps:
1. Place the storage bag onto the rear rack with the buckles facing toward the front of the vehicle.
2. Route the attachment straps under the rear rack support tube to the front of the rack.
3. Secure the bag onto the rear rack using the quick release buckles on each side of the bag. Ensure the straps are routed outside of fasteners underneath the rack.
4. Finish by checking to make sure the bag is fully secure.
5. DO NOT carry sharp or pointed objects inside the bag. Failure to comply may cause structural damage to the bag and related components.
Outlaw 70 Windshield (Part Number 2885005)
To install the windshield accessory on your Outlaw 70, follow these steps:
1. Install the right handlebar bracket with the flat side toward the inside.
2. Install the windshield bracket on the inside of the handlebar bracket.
3. Insert the provided fastener through both brackets with a 4mm Allen socket. Loosely install the provided nut on the end with a 10mm socket.
4. Repeat this procedure on the other side of the handlebar.
5. Align the windshield with its mounting holes on the handlebar bracket.
6. Install the six provided push rivets to secure the windshield to the brackets.
7. Adjust the windshield position as necessary for final alignment.
8. Torque the bracket fasteners until fully seated.
9. Verify proper operation of all the handlebar controls to ensure the windshield is properly aligned.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.