Required Tools and Supplies:
- 6mm Socket
- Air Filter
- Torque Wrench
- Shop Rags
For more information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris ATV. To inspect and replace the air filter on your model year 2021 and newer Sportsman 570, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface.
2. Ensure the transmission is in PARK and set the parking brake.
3. Lift up on the rear of the seat and pull back to remove.
4. Before continuing, clean the area around the airbox.
5. Next, remove the six airbox cover clips and remove the cover.
6. Inspect the airbox cover seal for any wear or damage. Replace if necessary. The seal is part number 5813949.
7. Loosen the air filter hose clamp with a 6mm socket.
8. Carefully maneuver the air filter out of the vehicle
9. Inspect the filter for any excessive debris or damage, and replace if necessary. The filter is part number 7082101.
10. Before continuing, clean out the inside of the airbox.
11. Reinstall the filter into the airbox, ensuring it is fully seated.
12. Resecure the hose clamp. Torque to 18 in-lbs (2 Nm).
13. Reinstall the airbox cover, ensuring the cover seal is fully seated.
14. Secure the six cover clips.
15. Install the seat by aligning the front retaining tabs and pushing down in the rear.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.