- 26mm Socket
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Towels
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris ATV.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface.
2. Ensure it is in PARK, set the parking brake, and remove the key.
3. Hold the key switch from behind the console, carefully loosen with a 26mm socket and remove the key switch nut.
4. Push the key back through the hole in the console and maneuver through the headlight pod.
5. Continue by disconnecting the key switch power connector from the key switch. A flat-head screwdriver can be used to aid in releasing the connector tab.
6. Before continuing, ensure the seal on the power connector is not damaged and is fully seated.
7. Connect the key switch connector to the key switch and ensure it is fully seated.
8. Align the notch above the key switch with the notch in the console.
9. Continue by reinstalling the key switch through the console and securing with the retained nut.
10. Torque the nut to 50 in-lbs (5.6 Nm).
11. Insert the key and verify proper operation.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries, Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.