Proven Sport 4x4 Performance
The Scrambler® 850 delivers power and race-proven sport performance to satisfy your need for speed. With a high-output 78 HP engine, sport-tuned rolled independent rear suspension, stainless steel exhaust, and 26" aggressive CST Tires with 14" steel rims, you’ll be ready to dominate the off-road.
Class-Leading 78 HP of Purpose-Built Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to rip through the trails and speed across the desert floor.
- High-output 78 HP ProStar® 850 Twin EFI engine with single overhead cam.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Sport-tuned high-mount stainless steel exhaust.
- Dual-balanced shafts for a clean fuel burn and smooth power delivery.
The Industry’s Only Rolled Independent Rear Suspension
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- Best-in-class 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Aggressive 26” CST tires with 14” steel rims.
Built for All-Day Riding Comfort
The Scrambler 850 was designed and tested with all-day off-road comfort in mind.
- 33% wider floorboards and narrow vehicle width at the knees and ankles.
- Sculpted sport seat to reduce leg fatigue and increase rider comfort.
- Front and rear racks with 75 lbs. capacity to bring your gear for a full day of riding.
Durable. Reliable Built to Last.
The Scrambler 850 is durable, reliable, and built to last. This is proven by Team UXC Racing’s success, including numerous GNCC podium appearances and finishing the Baja 1000.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- Stainless steel exhaust.
Trim & Color Options
Trim & Color Options
Race-proven sport performance features and a class leading 78 HP ProStar Engine.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 850cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders Displacement
- Transmission/Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 78 HP
Suspension & Handling
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25 in (26 cm) Travel
Payload & Towing
- Payload Capacity
- 290 lb (131 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride, 1 Gal (4 L) Rear Storage
All pricing, specifications, claims, and information contained on this website are based upon current knowledge available at time of publication and are subject to change without notice, and Polaris assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing or specifications. Polaris assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, opinions, or omissions on this website. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.