|Required Tools and Supplies|
|Nitrile Gloves||Torque Wrench|
|Shop Rags||Drain Pan|
|8mm Allen Socket||Fluid Filler|
|AGL Transmission Fluid|
For more information on tools, read Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris ATV.
To change the transmission fluid on your model year 2021 and newer Sportsman 570, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface.
2. Ensure the vehicle is in PARK and set the parking brake.
3. Place a drain pan underneath the gearcase. Placing a rag in the bottom of the drain pan will help prevent the splashing of fluid.
4. Before removing, clean the area around the fill plug in the left rear wheel well.
5. Remove the fill plug with an 8mm Allen socket and set aside.
6. Clean the area around the drain plug in the right rear wheel well.
7. Remove the drain plug with an 8mm Allen socket and allow the fluid to drain completely.
8. Before continuing, clean any dirt or debris from the fill and drain plugs.
9. Inspect the O-rings on both plugs and replace if necessary.
10. Reinstall the drain plug. Torque to 10 to 14 ft-lbs (19 Nm).
11. Fill the transmission through the fill plug hole until fluid reaches the bottom threads and begins to spill out. The capacity is 32 ounces (946 ml). AGL Full Synthetic Gearcase Lubricant and Transmission Fluid is part number 2878068 for 32 ounces (946 ml).
12. Reinstall the transmission fill plug. Torque to 10 to 14 ft-lbs (19 Nm).
13. Clean any residual fluid off the vehicle and inspect for leaks.
14. Finally, dispose of the used fluid properly at your local recycling center.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.