Specially Engineered for the Toughest Jobs
The Sportsman® 570 Utility Edition delivers the legendary performance of the best-selling Sportsman 570 and is loaded with hardest working features to help you tackle the toughest jobs.
Legendary Sportsman 570 Features Plus:
- Variable Low Speed Limiter (7-14 mph for spraying, mowing, or other work)
- Front & Rear Steel Racks with Dual Rear Work Trays
- Heavy Duty Steel Front Bumper
- 12V Dash Switchable Rear Utility Power Outlet
- Heavy Duty 6-Ply Tires
- Front & Rear Receiver Hitch
44 HP of Purpose-Built Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
The Industry’s Best Suspension & Handling
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) to keep your speed decelerations smooth and consistent.
- Active Descent Control (ADC) on EPS models.
- Easily readable digital display.
Heavy Duty Features to Tackle the Big Jobs
The Sportsman 570 Utility Edition’s payload and towing capacity, along with specially engineered heavy duty features, will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 850 lbs. of front towing capacity and 1,225 lbs. of rear towing capacity.
- Haul more with 485 lbs. payload capacity and a combined 270 lbs. front & rear rack capacity.
- Steel racks with heavy duty work tray.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated storage.
- Front receiver for superior control and maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
Durable. Reliable. Built to Last.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 570 Utility Edition is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Sportsman® 570 EPS Utility Edition
Sportsman® 570 EPS Utility Edition
Variable Low Speed Limiter (Set 7-14 mph for Spraying, Mowing, or Other Work)
Steel Racks with Heavy Duty Dual Rear Work Trays
Heavy Duty Steel Front Bumper
Steel Front Lower Bumper
12V Dash Switchable Rear Utility Power Outlet
Heavy Duty 6-Ply Tires
Work-Specific Lower Gear Ratio
Front & Rear Receiver Hitch
Rear Multi Hitch for Ball and Pin
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Cylinders Displacement
- Transmission/Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H Geared Down; Shaft
- 44 HP
Suspension & Handling
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
Payload & Towing
- Payload Capacity
- 485 lb (220 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- Front: 850 lb (386 kg) Rear: 1,225 lb (556 kg)
- Cargo System
- Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage