Always clean all dirt and debris away from the airbox area before servicing the air filter on your Polaris ACE. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves. Always change the air filter at the intervals outlined in the Periodic Maintenance Chart found in your Owner's Manual.
The air filter for your ACE 150 is part number 7082249.
To clean or replace the air filter on your ACE 150, follow these steps:
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Clean the area around the airbox cover with a clean shop rag.
3. Unclip the two clamps holding the airbox cover and remove the cover.
4. Inspect the cover seal and replace if necessary.
5. Twist and pull the air filter to remove it from the airbox.
6. Inspect the air filter and replace if necessary.
- In dusty conditions, air filter replacement will be required more often.
- Do not attempt to clean the air filter with compressed air.
- If the filter has been soaked with fuel or oil, it must be replaced. Do not attempt to clean the air filter.
7. Clean the airbox thoroughly. Wipe away any dust or debris with a clean shop towel. Notice: Dirt or debris in the intake tube/intake boot could result in severe engine damage. Always clean all dirt and debris from the intake tube before installing the filter.
8. Install the air filter and ensure it is fully seated. Notice: Use of a non-Polaris-approved air filter may cause engine damage. Always use a Polaris-approved replacement filter. Replacement filters are available at your Polaris Dealer.
9. Install the airbox cover and fasten the two clamps.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.