The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of a model year 2021 and newer Polaris Sportsman 450.
This video includes looks at the:
- 0:20 radiator access panel
- 0:25 front suspension components (shock assembly, tie rod, CV joints, A-arm with sealed bushings)
- 0:40 components on the left handlebar (front brake lever, parking brake, front brake reservoir, light switch, off/run switch, reverse override switch)
- 1:08 headlight adjustment location
- 1:12 between-the-handlebars components (auxiliary switch slots, gauge cluster, power socket, battery charging port, key switch, fuel cap)
- 1:36 right handlebar components (all-wheel drive switch, throttle lever)
- 1:46 components on the right side of the vehicle (gear shift lever, oil dipstick access panel, rear brake pedal)
- 1:59 components underneath the front cover (battery, diagnostic plug; radiator access cover; tool kit containing the suspension adjustment tool, multi-function pliers, spark plug wrench, tire pressure gauge, TORX® wrench, clutch spreader tool, spare fuses)
- 2:35 fuse panel location
- 2:43 coolant overflow bottle location
- 2:50 components found unde the seat (air filter box, rear brake reservoir)
- 2:58 rear suspension components (shock assembly, sway bar link, A-arm with sealed bushing, CV joints)
- 3:11 tow hitch
- 3:16 Vehicle Identification Number locations
Always read all warning labels on your vehicle before riding. A detailed list can be found in your Owner’s Manual.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Sachs® is a registered trademark of ZF Friedrichshafen AG
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
© 2021 Polaris Inc.