Required Tools and Supplies:
- Shop Rags
- Foam Filter
- Support Screen
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
Always clean all dirt and debris away from the airbox before servicing the air filter on your Polaris Outlaw. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing the air filter. To clean or replace the air filter on your Outlaw 110, follow these steps:
1. Set the parking brake.
2. Turn the seat latch and pull upward to disengage the seat from its locks. Then, remove the seat.
3. Clean around the airbox.
4. Release the airbox cover spring clips and remove the cover.
5. Inspect the seal on the airbox cover. Replace if damaged.
6. Remove the foam filter and wash it in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and let it dry. If damaged, replace the foam filter. The foam filter is part number 0454620.
7. Remove and inspect the support screen. Clean any dirt or debris. The support screen is part number 0453663.
8. Clean the airbox thoroughly. Wipe well with a clean, dry cloth. Caution: Dirt or debris in the intake tube/intake boot could result in severe engine damage. Always clean all dirt and debris from the intake tube before installing the filter.
9. Apply a commercially available foam filter oil to the foam filter.
10. Install the support screen and foam filter in the airbox, making sure that it is fully seated. Proper placement of the air filter is important to prevent air leaks. Notice: Use of a non-Polaris-approved air filter may cause engine damage. Always use a Polaris-approved replacement filter. Replacement filters are available at your Polaris Dealer. In dusty conditions, air filter replacement will be required more often.
11. Reinstall the cover and secure the airbox spring clips. Ensure the cover is fully seated.
12. Install the seat by lining up the locators in front and pushing down in the rear.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.