The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR 570.
The video includes looks at the
- 0:30 Seats and seat adjustment lever
- 0:50 Battery
- 0:59 Center dash (all-wheel drive switch, key switch, power socket, gauge cluster)
- 1:17 Fuse panel
- 1:29 Front of the vehicle (quarter-turn hood latches and under-hood components: coolant overflow bottle, brake master cylinder, radiator, radiator cap)
- 1:56 Headlight adjustment screws in the front wheel wells
- 2:00 Rear of the vehicle (storage bed with access panel and components beneath: oil cap, air filter, other engine components)
- 2:13 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.