The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Sportsman 850 High Lifter Edition and Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:19 Left side of the vehicle (engine oil dipstick, fuel cap)
- 0:30 Left handlebar (front brake lever, parking brake, front brake reservoir, light switch, off/run switch, reverse override switch)
- 0:55 Center (gauge cluster, power socket, key switch)
- 1:09 Right handlebar (throttle lever, AWD switch)
- 1:17 Front of the vehicle (removable front hood and components beneath it – fuse panel, cooling fan, radiator, intake snorkels, radiator cap)
- 1:55 Right side of the vehicle (coolant overflow bottle, battery, headlight adjustment fasteners, front suspension adjustment points, gear shift lever, rear brake pedal)
- 2:03 Air filter location beneath the seat
- 2:08 Storage compartment
- 2:12 Rear of the vehicle (rear suspension adjustment points, toe hitch)
- 2:23 Vehicle Identification Number and Safety Label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.