Model year 2019 and newer Polaris off-road vehicles equipped with a touchscreen display can connect to nearby Wi-Fi networks. This allows you to import and export data to and from the RIDE COMMAND cloud without using a USB drive.
Connecting to Wi-Fi or Mobile Hotspot
To connect your Off-Road Vehicle to a Wi-Fi source:
1. Ensure your vehicle software has been updated to the October 2020 version of RIDE COMMAND or a newer version. See RIDE COMMAND software updates for more information.
2. Tap the Polaris icon at the top middle of the screen.
3. Tap ALL SETTINGS > GENERAL > Wi-Fi.
4. Toggle the switch to ON. Once your Wi-Fi is enabled, you will see a list of available networks to join. Scroll until you find the network you wish to join. Note: If connecting to a mobile hotspot, ensure the hotspot is enabled.
5. Select the Wi-Fi network or hotspot you wish to join.
6. Select the network you wish to join. Enter the password if necessary.
7. Once connected, you will see your chosen network at the top of the list with the word CONNECTED under it and the Wi-Fi icon at the top left corner of the screen will illuminate.
Syncing with Your RIDE COMMAND Account
Once you have logged into your RIDE COMMAND account, you can import and export your rides and waypoints. To download and sync information from your RIDE COMMAND account:
1. Tap the Polaris icon at the top middle of the display.
2. Tap the import/export button on the left-hand side of the drop-down menu. You can also access this menu by tapping the three-lined button on the map screen and then selecting IMPORT/EXPORT.
3. Tap the two-way icon in the top right of the pop-up menu.
4. Select COPY VIA RIDE COMMAND ACCOUNT.
5. Tap the sync icon on the left side of the list if the data does not automatically populate.
For more information, visit the RIDE COMMAND website.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Inc.